ELOP is a Norwegian high-tech company developing advanced tools for asset management, inspections, and monitoring of concrete structures globally.
Our vision is to provide asset owners with smart products and solutions that help them extend the service life of their constructions, reduce risk of structural collapse, and contribute to the overall reduction of their environmental footprint. We recently secured new investors and are going forward into a commercialization phase.
Did you know that the concrete industry accounts for 8% of total global CO2 emissions? Concrete is the world’s most widely used material for critical infrastructure such as tunnels, bridges and buildings.
Elop’s innovative rolling ultrasound scanning technology gathers unique data on the condition of such constructions and presents them in a visual and easily accessible manner. As a result, asset owners can accurately inspect and monitor the health of their constructions, thus improving safety and minimizing both cost and environmental footprint. Would you like to help?
We are now looking for two front-end developers. Are you passionate about technology and creating solutions to transform data into insight and knowledge? If you want to help transform the industry, this is your chance to make a difference and be part of an exciting start-up.
Main responsibility is to develop and maintain state-of-the-art applications using the latest and greatest technology available.
Key responsibilities include:
- Write high-quality, testable, maintainable, scalable and readable code, working on ELOP’s frontend platform
- Build reusable code and pattern libraries
- Draw out UI components and build robust modular systems
- Create cutting-edge interactive experiences
- Participate in shaping our product and services
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Shape the methodology and processes in a fast-growing start-up company with R&D culture
- Work closely with product owner, analysts and designers to transform visions into reality
- Encourage cooperation and teamwork
Most of these statements should describe you:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent experience
- Experience with end to end product development
- Proficient in core web technologies
- Good understanding of functional programming concepts
- Some back-end experience
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform services, Azure, and/or AWS
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Comfortable in a fast paced, multi-tasking environment
- A scale-up company that will provide you with world-class colleagues highly motivated to position the company as an international standard of structural health monitoring
- Professional challenges and development
- Competitive salary and compensation
- An opportunity to make an impact on the world’s environmental challenges
- A commitment to invest in our employees’ health and wellness
- An equal opportunity workplace where differences are celebrated and supported
All inquiries are treated confidentially.
Applications are processed on an ongoing basis.