Nettside DSV Solutions
DSV Solutions Norway is now looking for an experienced Business Development Manager.
The journey – what are we aiming for?
We have a solid foundation in place and are ready to expand further. We see great potential for providing additional services to both new and existing customers as well as in collaborating with our colleagues in DSV’s other divisions, DSV Road and DSV Air and Sea.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a skilled Business Developer who can drive the success of winning big customers, while also being a supportive colleague.
On a daily basis, this means working closely with your clients and helping them reach their goals. You will be the glue between the operation and the customers, while keeping your eye on the bigger picture. To be successful you need to lead and manage, but you also need to be comfortable diving deep into details.
You master the English language on a fluent business level.
- Business development, large account management, upselling
- Continuous customer development and strategic collaboration
- Ensure a strong team spirit through motivation and a result-oriented perspective
- Ensure thorough account management, forecasting and monthly reporting.
- Work closely with the operation managers, ensuring good quality and performances according to agreed KPI’s
- Customer visits
- Close cooperation with our sales department and local BCM
- New account acquisition
Critical success factors:
- Hands-on leadership and operational participation
- Ability to build strong networks and strategic alliances
- Fulfilling monthly- and annual budget
- Maintain and develop the customer portfolio
- Maintain competencies and continuity of the department
- Working according to our Quality- and Security standards/systems
- A creative mindset to ensure operational excellence
We think you:
- Are goal-oriented and a have desire to manage your own day
- Are experienced within the transportation and logistics industry
- Possess a personality focusing on constructive and solution oriented behaviour
- Enjoy building relationships internally and externally
- Are proactive, confident and able to cool in stressful situations
- Can prioritize job tasks according to demand and timing – and deliver according to deadline
- Are a distinct, motivated and engaging leader putting first DSV, customers and employees
The position is located at the Head office in Vestby, but there is some flexibility for working from home.
The office building and the warehouse were built in 2020 and offers a great working environment in nice facilities.
In the event of a candidate moving to take a job with us, DSV is happy to help you to relocate and settle-in.